Should you at present use Monday for non-sales and advertising and marketing actions, like mission administration or workflow automation, it is sensible to stay with the identical platform for CRM.
And that is as a result of it might be simple to combine your CRM together with your current processes into the platform to avoid wasting time and execute duties extra effectively.
However, on the identical time, for those who’re searching for a CRM resolution for heavy-duty gross sales administration, you may want to contemplate different choices that’ll higher fit your wants. As an example, for those who want software program that gives an influence dialer, SMS sequences, or name recording, you may must look elsewhere.
Nicely, you’ve got come to the best place: We have rounded up a number of the greatest Monday CRM alternate options for gross sales administration that provide superior functionalities like automation, analytics, and customizable reporting.
However earlier than we go into the record, let’s take a quick have a look at what Monday CRM does.
What Is Monday CRM?
If you recognize something about Monday (or monday.com), you recognize that it is a multi-purpose mission administration device, full with Gantt charts, real-time collaboration, and job administration instruments. It helps groups collaborate, talk, and monitor progress on duties.
The Monday CRM, as its title suggests, is the sales-oriented model of monday.com. It is the arm of the software program that helps you handle buyer relationships and gross sales.
It comes with options like gross sales exercise administration, electronic mail monitoring, customized gross sales pipeline builder, and extra. It additionally absolutely syncs with Gmail and Outlook, so you possibly can entry your despatched emails from throughout the Monday platform.
Their CRM’s pricing begins at $10 per seat and scales as much as $24 per seat, making it one of many least costly CRM platforms in the marketplace. However the worth isn’t the one space to contemplate when selecting a collaboration device on your gross sales workforce. So let’s check out some areas the place Monday CRM would not fairly stack as much as different CRM software program options in the marketplace.
The place Does Monday CRM Fall Quick?
Monday CRM has some nice options that make it a worthy alternative for a lot of companies, particularly in the event that they’re already utilizing Monday’s mission administration options. So that is under no circumstances an try to discredit the product.
Nevertheless, for those who’re searching for a CRM platform with options for heavy-duty or superior gross sales administration functions, like those beneath, Monday CRM gained’t minimize it.
1. Does not Sync Incoming Emails
Monday CRM does a terrific job syncing your despatched emails with Gmail and Outlook. Nevertheless it would not sync incoming emails, making it troublesome to trace buyer conversations in a single place. So that you would possibly find yourself spending plenty of time manually transferring emails out of your inbox to the CRM. And who desires to waste precious time on that? Yeah, nobody.
A person shared the next overview on G2:
“I’m upset by the dearth of management we’ve over the best way emails are tracked. We’re in a position to management which outgoing emails are logged. Nevertheless, there isn’t any technique to management the monitoring of incoming emails with out filtering by ‘Merchandise associated Actions’-this defeats the aim of utilizing the CRM to trace exercise with contacts throughout boards.”
One other person stated it’s “onerous to arrange; appears difficult, and emails generally do not come by means of. The leads which are supposed to tug over from our inbox generally do not get transferred over, and I’ve to manually insert them.”
2. No Energy Dialer
Monday CRM doesn’t include a built-in energy dialer function. So for those who’re searching for an automatic resolution that helps you make a number of calls in succession, you may need to look elsewhere.
And although it integrates with PhoneBurner, a third-party energy dialer, you may nonetheless need to pay an extra subscription charge for the service. Plus, third-party integrations (as a substitute of built-in options) might be an added problem. Once more, you’re attempting to make life simpler on your workforce, not more durable. So that you’d be higher off with a CRM that comes with this function already.
3. Primary Automation Features
Monday CRM comes with fundamental automation capabilities, however it would not provide the identical stage of sophistication you’d discover in lots of different options.
As an example, one person shared the next about Monday CRM’s automation: “Automation features have been rudimentary at greatest. Gnatt charts needed to be created manually. When attempting to create your individual template and automate a timeline, it by no means actually labored and created A LOT of guide enhancing.”
Whereas Monday might be nice for creating job lists, time monitoring, and setting exercise milestones on your gross sales workforce, it may possibly’t assist your gross sales workforce create automated gross sales workflows. This can be a actual limitation for gross sales groups which are closely centered on outbound gross sales and outreach.
9 Finest Monday CRM Alternate options
One of the best monday.com alternate options clearly embrace mission administration platforms like Wrike, Trello, Smartsheet, Airtable, Basecamp, or Asana. However none of those is a perfect resolution when trying to find a gross sales CRM.
Now let’s check out 9 of the very best Monday CRM alternate options it is best to contemplate when purchasing for the best buyer relationship administration (CRM) software program:
1. Shut: Finest for SMB and SaaS
Should you’re a small enterprise or software program as a service (SaaS) firm, we constructed Shut for companies like yours.
Not like Monday, Shut is not a mission administration software program, however it comes with job administration and automation options particularly for salespeople and gross sales groups. And if you have already got your operations inbuilt Monday, Shut integrates with the platform, making it simple to convey over your knowledge and begin utilizing Shut.
With Shut, you’re additionally in a position to monitor and report emails, combine with different platforms (with Zoom, Google, Slack, and Workplace 365), ship bulk emails, and rating leads, amongst different issues. So far as CRM techniques go, it doesn’t get any higher than that, particularly for those who’re searching for a small enterprise CRM.
Execs of Utilizing Shut
- Add Customized Fields and Actions to trace data in a structured, custom-made approach
- Textual content, name, or electronic mail leads and prospects immediately from the Shut platform
- Use the Kanban board-style Pipeline view for quick and simple gross sales cycles
- A number of customers say Shut is tremendous quick to arrange and use, with a restricted studying curve
- Add a pre-recorded voicemail you possibly can activate with one click on
- Use single sign-on (SSO) for added safety
- Get notifications for upcoming conferences, and obtain inbound cellphone calls by means of the app
Cons of Utilizing Shut
- Not best for area gross sales groups
- Not constructed for mission planning, file sharing, or creating docs and proposals
- Annual plan: $25 to $129 per person/month
- Month-to-month plan: $29 to $149 per person/month
2. Salesforce: Finest for Enterprise Manufacturers with Massive Budgets
Should you’re searching for a Monday CRM various for giant enterprise organizations with huge budgets, Salesforce is for you.
It comes with superior options, like the power to create customized fields, automate recurring duties and advertising and marketing campaigns, forecasting, handle gross sales pipelines, leverage AI-driven analytics for smarter decision-making, and so forth.
However one stand-out function in Salesforce is its Einstein GPT engine, a generative AI device that helps enhance productiveness and effectivity. You should utilize it to create touchdown pages, collect good buyer insights, create automation workflows, and extra. And also you’d positively want this when coping with giant volumes of information and duties.
All that stated, Salesforce comes with a hefty price ticket, and could also be out of attain for smaller gross sales groups. Lots of the fundamental options an outbound gross sales workforce would want are gated behind paid add-ons, making this feature the most costly on our record.
Execs of Utilizing Salesforce
- Simple onboarding for knowledgeable gross sales workforce members—as lots of them are already accustomed to the platform
- Instantly integrates with numerous advertising and marketing, comms, and gross sales apps
- An all-in-one resolution for advertising and marketing, gross sales, buyer help, and so forth.
- Superior analytics and reporting capabilities
- Personalised and customised studies with versatile permissions settings
Cons of Utilizing Salesforce
- Costly in comparison with different CRM choices on this record
- Some options aren’t at all times simple to seek out as a result of it’s important to type by means of so many instruments to find the one you want
- $25 to $300 per person monthly (billed yearly)
- 30-day free trial accessible
3. Streak: Finest for Companies That Use Gmail and Want Restricted Performance
Think about you would flip your Gmail inbox right into a CRM and collaboration platform—with out having to leap between a number of apps.
That is precisely what Streak does. It is a light-weight CRM system that permits you to manage your emails inside your inbox.
So for those who already use Gmail or are planning to, and you are not searching for a full-blown CRM with loads of superior options, Streak is an effective Monday CRM various to contemplate.
It comes with options like gross sales workflow monitoring, electronic mail monitoring and reporting, automated lead seize from Gmail, alternative administration, bulk electronic mail sending, and analytics.
Execs of Utilizing Salesforce
- Use electronic mail merge to ship personalised bulk emails
- Integrates with most instruments in Google Workspace
- Automated knowledge enrichment for every contact inside Gmail
- Simply arrange follow-up sequences with current prospects and leads
- Customise pipeline phases utilizing dynamic colours for simple differentiation
Cons of Utilizing Salesforce
- A number of customers complain it typically will get glitchy
- Might not be helpful in case your CRM wants turn out to be heavier and extra superior
- Month-to-month plan: $0 to $159 per person/month
4. Much less Annoying CRM: Finest for Easy Small Enterprise Contact Administration
The spotlight of this Monday various is its simplicity.
It is particularly designed for small companies, particularly those that do not have plenty of tech-savvy workers or which are first-timers with any CRM system. It is also nice for companies that do not have difficult advertising and marketing and gross sales processes.
Much less Annoying CRM (LACRM) does away with all of the bells and whistles in lots of different CRM instruments and simply focuses on the important contact administration options.
It permits you to retailer buyer and prospect information, manage contacts into teams, handle duties and initiatives, monitor gross sales pipelines, give your workforce full visibility of initiatives, delegate duties, and extra.
Execs of Utilizing LACRM
- Simple import and export of cumbersome knowledge
- Very educated buyer help workers
- Zero bloat—accommodates solely essentially the most wanted CRM options
- Limitless and customizable gross sales knowledge fields for work administration
- Extremely user-friendly interface, even for first-time customers
Cons of Utilizing LACRM
- No cell app
- Cannot make calls immediately from the platform
- Flat charge: $15 per person/month
- 30-day free trial accessible
5. Pipedrive: Finest for Small Groups That Want a Platform for Gross sales & Advertising and marketing Automation
Should you want one thing past a fundamental CRM, Pipedrive is likely to be what you are searching for. Past being a contact supervisor, it additionally presents highly effective gross sales and advertising and marketing automation options, like electronic mail automation, buyer segmentation, analytics, and extra.
Pipedrive has a visually-appealing interface that makes it simple to get the grasp of issues. You may as well use it to design processes and workflows, which you’ll be able to customise for various buyer segments, trade sorts, groups, and extra.
Execs of Utilizing Pipedrive
- Drag-and-drop interface for simple workflow customization
- Kaban-board-style gross sales pipeline view
- Cell CRM app accessible for iOS or Android units
- Automated “subsequent step” prompts to assist gross sales reps shut offers sooner
- Constructed-in electronic mail advertising and marketing automation
Cons of Utilizing Pipedrive
- A number of customers complain buyer help workforce might be sluggish
- Reviews say customization might be tough generally
- Month-to-month: $11.90 to $74.90 per person, monthly
6. Freshworks: Finest for Companies That Want a CRM + Buyer Service System
From Freshworks’ suite of SaaS merchandise, Freshsales is an intuitive gross sales software program that integrates chatbots, net types, and direct contact strategies for gross sales groups. The suite of instruments integrates properly, permitting you so as to add customer support options simply alongside your gross sales options.
If you add on Freshdesk, the Freshworks help module, you get a ticketing system for managing buyer requests and inquiries, a area service administration system for managing onsite requests, an inside dialogue board for workforce collaboration, assist desk automation capabilities, canned responses, and extra.
So for those who’re searching for a Monday CRM various to supply agile customer support, Freshworks is price a glance.
Execs of Utilizing Freshworks
- Integrations with greater than 1000 third-party purposes
- A strong buyer help ticketing system
- Create loads of customizable fields
- Job and gross sales pipeline administration function
- Automation capabilities assist streamline the client help course of
Cons of Utilizing Freshworks
- Want to make use of a complete different program for stay chat
- Restricted reporting features
- Month-to-month: $18 to $95 per person monthly
7. Insightly: Finest for an All-In-One Platform for Advertising and marketing, Buyer Service, & CRM
Insightly is an all-in-one system for advertising and marketing, customer support, and gross sales administration.
It contains many of the options you may discover within the different Monday alternate options we have shared on this record, like workforce collaboration, job automation, contact and alternative monitoring, pipeline administration, electronic mail integration, and extra.
What units Insightly aside from the group, although, is its AppConnect function. It permits you to deeply combine over 2,000 different SaaS merchandise into your system with out writing a single line of code.
Execs of Utilizing Insightly
- Integrates with greater than 2,000 SaaS purposes
- Sensible invoicing function accessible
- Customizable fields and web page layouts
- Constructed-in teamwork and collaboration capabilities
- Capability to customise the platform’s interface and format
Cons of Utilizing Insightly
- No native device to construct types
- Utilizing AppConnect incurs further charges
- Month-to-month: $29 to $99 per person monthly
- No free trial, however a free plan is obtainable
8. Salesflare: Finest for Small Companies in Want of an Automated CRM
Salesflare is a cloud-based CRM designed for small companies, particularly those promoting B2B services or products.
Its key options are just like the opposite instruments we have highlighted on this information—automated knowledge entry, electronic mail finder, exercise monitoring, contact administration, lead scoring, buyer segmentation, gross sales alternatives administration, and extra.
However the #1 profit you get with Salesflare is its automated knowledge entry function: it gathers details about every of your contacts from social media profiles, electronic mail signatures, LinkedIn, and plenty of different sources.
Execs of Utilizing Salesflare
- Automated knowledge enrichment
- Many customers say it is tremendous simple to make use of
- Customizable reporting and analytics
- E-mail finder for simple electronic mail handle searches
- Integrations with third-party purposes like Zapier
Cons of Utilizing Salesflare
- Restricted buyer help accessible for some non-USA areas
- Consumer interface might be improved
- Month-to-month: $29 to $99 per person monthly
9. HubSpot: Finest for All-In-One CRM, Advertising and marketing, Buyer Service, & Gross sales
Final however not least, Salesflare is an all-in-one platform for advertising and marketing, customer support, and gross sales.
It presents an enterprise-level device for customer support that permits you to arrange a assist heart with automated ticketing, buyer insights and analytics, name routing, and extra.
As for his or her CRM, it has related options to the opposite Monday alternate options we have shared on this record, however one standout advantage of HubSpot is that it has virtually all of the advertising and marketing and gross sales instruments you may want in a single place. That is particularly useful for those who’re working a small enterprise and do not need to change between too many platforms. That stated, HubSpot’s CRM can include some severe limitations for lively gross sales groups.
Execs of Utilizing HubSpot
- E-mail learn receipts
- Complete customer support options
- Reporting and analytics for buyer insights
- Integrates with many third-party apps
- Intensive CRM options
Cons of Utilizing HubSpot
- Costly for a lot of small companies
- So many options that may turn out to be overwhelming
- Month-to-month plan for two customers with restricted options: $30 monthly
- Month-to-month Skilled plan for five customers: $1,780 monthly
- Annual plan for 20 customers: $5,000 monthly
- Required Skilled Onboarding charge: $4,500
Choose the Finest CRM Software program for Your Enterprise
Naming “the very best” Monday CRM various is an inconceivable job. In spite of everything, your enterprise is exclusive, and the best CRM supplier on your distinctive enterprise will rely in your price range, your objectives, and your workforce’s sources.
So, take a while to analysis every software program’s options, learn critiques from different prospects, and, if potential, check out a free trial earlier than deciding. That approach, you may have a greater understanding of what the software program can do and the way it might help your enterprise.
Able to get began? Take Shut CRM for a spin without spending a dime, no strings connected, and see how this powerhouse gross sales CRM might be the right complement to your gross sales course of.
Begin My Free Trial→