Ray Wang of Constellation Analysis and Vala Afshar, Chief Digital Officer, had me again after a very long time on DisrupTV. It was a extremely nice deep-dive on the place enterprise is true now:
- Multiples have fallen again to 2015 and 2016
- Why VCs can’t justify investing at $100m+ valuations in lots of instances at the moment
- How optimism is bleeding out of VC, and realism has seeped in
- Why the “subsequent spherical” typically isn’t coming anymore, and the way all the things bought inverted in 2021
- The way you really get cash-flow optimistic in SaaS
And following me within the above video was a fantastic interview with the CEO of DevRev and founder and CEO of Nutanix, Dheeraj Pandey. Keep for that one, too! I cherished his dialogue specifically on how they spend $1 Billion complete on gross sales & advertising at Nutanix, and the way they might have simply finished it simply as nicely spending 25% much less.
The excerpt simply on enterprise at the moment under: