So each of SaaStr’s mega occasions are arising. First up, the 4th SaaStr Europa is finally coming to London on 6-7 June. 4,000+ of us will get collectively there to share, scale and be taught.
Subsequent up is the 9th SaaStr Annual in the SF Bay Area, Sep 6-8, as soon as once more in sunny San Mateo on our 40 acre campus proper between Palo Alto and San Francisco. 11,000-12,000 of us will collect there this 12 months. 11 phases, 1000 mentoring classes and braindates, 800+ VCs.
Which must you be a part of, in case you are selecting one?
A couple of Professionals for every … and a few insights:
How SaaStr Europa is best:
- 4,000 is Goldilocks measurement to satisfy folks: Large enough to draw most of the greatest, however not so massive you’ll miss folks. I stumble upon many of the of us I need to see at Europa. I miss lots of them at Annual.
- Extra enjoyable, much less intense. Once more, 4,000 is massive, however sufficiently small that it’s extra casual, extra laid again, extra collaborative. It’s extra of a vacation spot occasion. Folks primarily come to satisfy different leaders in SaaS, but in addition to take pleasure in London or Paris or Barcelona, relying on the place we’re.
- Highest % of founders and VCs. Tons of VPs of Gross sales, Advertising and marketing, Product and CS nonetheless come to Europa. However as a share, it’s most extremely concentrated in CEOs, founders and VCs. An amazing Europe-to-U.S. founder I talked to final week that went to each final 12 months stated it was simpler to satisfy different founders at Europa, and simpler to satisfy gross sales execs to recruit at Annual.
- Tons of European VCs. Tons. If you wish to meet European VCs, come to Europa. Many come to the U.S., however the focus at Europa is intense.
- It nonetheless attracts the most effective. If attending to the U.S. is hard, you’ll nonetheless meet most of the greatest coming to London. And when you stay in London or Paris or anyplace simple to get to London … simply come.
- Much less business. We’ve got 200+ sponsors at Annual and that makes it enjoyable in some ways, but in addition on the margin, extra business.
How SaaStr Annual is best:
- Everyone seems to be both there — or shut by. In the event that they aren’t attending, they doubtless work within the Bay Space anyway. That justifies the journey proper there.
- The very best % of world VCs in SaaS. Our meet-a-VC program connects a whole lot of VCs with a whole lot of founders. VCs come to Annual to hunt. Similar with Europa, nevertheless it’s primarily European VCs.
- 11 phases, 500+ Braindates and mentoring classes. It’s actually all at Annual.
- Your jaw will drop on the CEOs that come. Who has come to SaaStr Annual over time? The CEOs of Slack, Zoom, Calendly, HubSpot, Monday, Mailchimp, New Relic, Okta, Databricks, Gusto, Coupa, Grammarly, PagerDuty, and a lot extra. Nearly all the greats come or have come.
- You’ll encourage the crew. Do your crew offsite, or at the very least deliver your complete administration crew. They may come again profoundly impressed — and challenged to do even higher.
- Go to a lot of your high prospects on the identical journey. Come to Annual for the networking, however push on and go to all of your prospects and companions already within the SF Bay Space.
- It’s particular. SaaStr Annual is the largest founder and exec-focused occasion in Cloud. It’s all about serving to you scale and be taught, from the most effective and with the most effective. It’s distinctive and one thing each SaaS chief ought to attend at the very least as soon as. Ideally, far more typically. However at the very least as soon as.
Each are nice. Should you can, come to each, at the very least when you’re headquartered in Europe. You’ll be able to go to so many companions, prospects, and extra while you come to Annual, because it’s already within the SF Bay Space. Pair it together with your journey that quarter or 12 months to the Bay Space anyway.
Printed on April 17, 2023